Topics

phishing attempt #hacked

Cary Johnson

I learned today that my email address was hacked after I tried to open an email attachment from a customer.  As a consequence you may have received an e-mail from me that had an attachment that looked like a purchase order or similar.  Please delete the e-mail/do not open the attachment.

This seems to be a particularly sophisticated scam -- if you send a response to that e-mail asking me if it is legit, they will send back a note affirming that it is.  Your response will also go straight to my deleted files so I will not know you sent it.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Cary

Cary Johnson

President, Ag & Turf

National Carbon Technologies

1500395687204_PastedImage 612-308-4738

1500395699911_PastedImage cjohnson@...

1500395710008_PastedImage national-carbon.com