From: main@Biochar.groups.io <main@Biochar.groups.io> On Behalf Of Charles Hegberg
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2020 10:41 AM
To: main@Biochar.groups.io
Subject: SPAM: Re: [Biochar] National Carbon Technologies

WARNING - No don’t review it. I believe Cary’s system has been hacked.  I got one previously.

From: <main@Biochar.groups.io> on behalf of Cary Johnson <cjohnson@...>
Date: Thursday, October 8, 2020 at 1:39 PM
Subject: [Biochar] National Carbon Technologies

Please review proposal
from National Carbon Technologies

(CARY JOHNSON) National Carbon Technologies

This is a secured file.

 5bbyf7U6OgpaGMOBAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Note: “This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and/or e-mail."

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION

This confidential message/attachment contains information intended for a specific individual(s) and purpose. Any inappropriate use, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. If received in error, notify the sender and immediately delete the message.

Cary Johnson

President, Ag & Turf

National Carbon Technologies

 612-308-4738