A.    7:00 AM

Date: 12 November 2020

Time: 14.00 - 15.00 CET

Sustainable bioenergy is the EU’s largest single source or renewable energy, and will play a significant role in achieving its ambitious climate goals. However, there are also calls to limit certain feedstock for woody biomass over concerns about its impact on forest biodiversity.

During this interactive event, speakers will discuss their recent work focused on this issue. John Bingham will share insights from his latest white paper on the role of sustainable biomass in the forest value chain and the potential unintended and unfavorable consequences of disrupting wood fiber markets. Dr. Gillian Petrokofsky will present findings from her latest research examining the impact of sustainable biomass on forest biodiversity in the US Southeast. The speakers will also answer audience questions at the end of their presentations.

To register, click the link above. For any issues, please contact us at info@...

B.   8:00 AM     MY presentation starts at about 8:30.