Event Announcement from ANZBIG: Biochar for Animal Health, Wealth & Climate Webinar - Thurs Nov 26 @1-2:30pm AEDT #webinar #anzbig

Don Coyne

Dear Friends,
Our final webinar for the year is an important topic on using "Biochar for Animal Health, Wealth & Climate". We are particularly excited to have Gonzalo Fernandez Martinez, Research Scientist, Agriculture & Food, CSIRO. Gonzalo is lead Researcher on a new biochar research project to improve red meat productivity and decrease emissions.

We will also be joined by Professor Stephen Joseph, also involved in the project and who will give us an overview on all the research carried out in this field. Steve Sullings is a new biochar producer from Tasmania who together with his partner Karen Enkelaar have developed a Trademark brand called Feedchar, now registered as an approved input.

Non members please purchase a ticket at  https://anzbig.org/events/ OR share with 10 friends and get them to mention your name and company when registering and you'll get a free entry.
Members please register for free on the following Join URL: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_m9HOehPJTuu9sCGUo_bPXA
If you'd like to join ANZBIG, please visit our membership page to view the different levels and benefits https://anzbig.org/membershipdetails/

I have attached an information flyer to share amongst your networks. Look forward to seeing you live. A recording will be sent out if you miss it.

Chars,

Don Coyne
ANZ Biochar Industry Group (ANZBIG)
CEo