The AWS Standard 2.0 - Alliance for Water Stewardship #water #standard

mikethewormguy

How can biochar be integrated into this type of certification process.......?

https://a4ws.org/the-aws-standard-2-0/

Don Coyne

Good idea Mike. ANZBIG is working on a GHG Protocol – Biochar Addon as this is the most widely accepted method for measuring GHG’s worldwide. It would be good to have biochar recognised worldwide as a water management tool. It would require someone to take the lead and disseminate the standard and then start a working group. Overcommitted this end but happy to be part of something like that!

Chars,

Don Coyne

Executive Director

ANZ Biochar Industry Goup (ANZBIG)