Evolving #beccs #bioenergy definitions #bioenergy #beccs

Albert Bates

This Carnegie lecture series on governance issues related to Carbon Dioxide Removal (CDR) by natural methods introduced an expanding definition of BECCS to favor non-plantation biomass crops, woody wastes, macroalgae, etc. and to favor non-gaseous and liquid CCS repositories such as biochar, biopolymers, and wood products, etc. over more risky and expensive geological storage.

Presentation of Daniel Sanchez UC Berkeley:
https://youtu.be/PHOR5SuVa8g
C2G series:
https://www.c2g2.net/c2glearn-governance-of-beccs/

I have the sense we may be getting through.

--
Global Village Institute for Appropriate Technology
Summertown TN 38483-0090

Albert Bates

https://youtu.be/PHOR5SuVa8g <https://youtu.be/PHOR5SuVa8g>
C2G series:
https://www.c2g2.net/c2glearn-governance-of-beccs/

I have the sense we may be getting through.

--
Global Village Institute for Appropriate Technology
Summertown TN 38483-0090
--
Cool Lab Belize Project Office
Gonzalo Guerrero 5

I would rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned. - Richard Feynman