[ADV] Re: [Biochar] Need Help with Biochar in ag/water management #nutrients #water

John Miedema

Here is our latest data set for research we are doing with ag/water – looking specifically at dissolved phosphorous capture with various engineered biochars made at my facility. We are using Phosloc as our comparison. The water we are using was harvested from canals flowing from agricultural fields in southern Oregon.

John

John Miedema

Founder, BioLogical Carbon LLC

Board Vice-president, Dry Farming Institute

https://dryfarming.org/

jmiedema@...

541-619-0007