Biochar Suppliers in Costa Rica

Tom Miles

Who is making biochar in Costa Rica? A project at the University of Michigan is looking for biochar suppliers in Costa Rica, or one who can ship to Costa Rica.

Many thanks

International Biochar Initiative

Biochar-international.org

Logo160.

Paul S Anderson

Tom,

Art Donnelly might have some contacts from a few years ago.

If the U of Michigan is interested in possibly encouraging some char production for their use in Costa Rica, I could probably assist them to set up RoCC kiln or TLUD barrel arrangements for char making, or both.

You can give them my contact information.   Many variables to consider that include biomass feedstock, zone inside CR, quantity needed, long-term or once only  purchase, and of course budget either for purchase of char or to set up production.

Inventor of RoCC kilns and author of Biochar white paper :  See  www.woodgas.energy/resources

Who is making biochar in Costa Rica? A project at the University of Michigan is looking for biochar suppliers in Costa Rica, or one who can ship to Costa Rica.

Many thanks

International Biochar Initiative

Biochar-international.org

Logo160.

Tom Miles

Thanks Paul. I’ll find out more about the project and what they need.

Tom

Who is making biochar in Costa Rica? A project at the University of Michigan is looking for biochar suppliers in Costa Rica, or one who can ship to Costa Rica.

Many thanks

International Biochar Initiative

Biochar-international.org

Logo160.