Char crusher /grinder

Paul S Anderson

The link takes you to a video about using a regular garbage disposal unit (from a kitchen sink) to make very fine  biochar.     Probably thought about by many of us, but here it is clearly demonstrated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPfKmzZE5J8

Paul

Doc / Dr TLUD / Paul S. Anderson, PhD --- Website:   www.drtlud.com

Email:  psanders@...       Skype:   paultlud

Phone:  Office: 309-452-7072    Mobile & WhatsApp: 309-531-4434

Exec. Dir. of Juntos Energy Solutions NFP    Go to: www.JuntosNFP.org 

Inventor of RoCC kilns and author of Biochar white paper :  See  www.woodgas.energy/resources  

Author of “A Capitalist Carol” (free digital copies at www.capitalism21.org)

with pages 88 – 94 about solving the world crisis for clean cookstoves.

Geoff Thomas

Good Paul..

On 22 Mar 2021, at 3:26 pm, Paul S Anderson <psanders@...> wrote:

The link takes you to a video about using a regular garbage disposal unit (from a kitchen sink) to make very fine  biochar.     Probably thought about by many of us, but here it is clearly demonstrated.

Paul

Doc / Dr TLUD / Paul S. Anderson, PhD --- Website:   www.drtlud.com
         Email:  psanders@...       Skype:   paultlud
Exec. Dir. of Juntos Energy Solutions NFP    Go to: www.JuntosNFP.org  
Inventor of RoCC kilns and author of Biochar white paper :  See  www.woodgas.energy/resources   
Author of “A Capitalist Carol” (free digital copies at www.capitalism21.org)

George Adams

A number of years ago I ran into this guy's website about making apple cider. I found a garbage disposal and a stainless steel kitchen sink at the local Restore. $14 for both. The sink keeps things much cleaner. I built a base and added a switch. Pictures attached.
I have not used this with charcoal. I do sort my charcoal with a grain cleaner. The fine stuff gets bagged up for the gardens and the courser stuff is bagged for use in the charcoal gasifiers.

George Adams

On Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at 12:26 AM Paul S Anderson <psanders@...> wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPfKmzZE5J8

Paul

Doc / Dr TLUD / Paul S. Anderson, PhD --- Website:   www.drtlud.com

Email:  psanders@...       Skype:   paultlud

Exec. Dir. of Juntos Energy Solutions NFP    Go to: www.JuntosNFP.org 

Inventor of RoCC kilns and author of Biochar white paper :  See  www.woodgas.energy/resources  

Author of “A Capitalist Carol” (free digital copies at www.capitalism21.org)