Topics

[EXT]Re: [Biochar] Biochar pest control #pest

Robert Masson

Thank you Mike for reaching out.

I will include your whitefly mix in the lecture. What’s your last name?

Also on the biochar minimum risk pesticide! Great tips, thank you!

Yes, you probably did the bremia work with Dr. Bindu Poudel, or her predecessor Dr. Mike Matheron, who has recently passed.

I’m working with several parties to bring biochar to Yuma, if you’re interested in joining up with biochar folks here let me know; trying to continue the biochar movement.

Have a great weekend,

Robert Masson

Assistant Agricultural Agent

Yuma County Cooperative Extension