Von: main@Biochar.groups.io <main@Biochar.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Tom Nelson
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 5. November 2020 17:46
An: main@biochar.groups.io
Betreff: [EXTERN] Re: [Biochar] Biochar pest control

For pest control you really should be looking at wood vinegar instead of biochar. There have been very successful case studies using wood vinegar to control aphid and borer beetle infestation. WV is a co product of producing biochar.

Best,

Tom Nelson

Torresak

On Nov 5, 2020, at 11:34 AM, Claudia Kammann <claudia.kammann@...> wrote:

Hello Robert,

if you use the name „ellen Graber“ in your scientific literature search you will find a lot of papers on biochar effects on plant-pest relationships and plant defense genes/effects.

I can send you some of the papers, if you send me a direct mail.

Best regards, Claudia Kammann