Topics

FB censorship of your websites.

Muriel Strand

FB won’t let me post either of these websites on my FB page

https://www.facebook.com/BiocharIntl

and i can’t go to https://biochar-international.org/
from FB

Muriel Strand, P.E.

Advertising is a private tax.
- Andre Schiffrin

www.bio-paradigm.blogspot.com/
www.work4sustenance.blogspot.com

Tom Miles

Muriel,

Thanks for letting us know.

You should be able to just use @BiocharIntl on a FB post.

FB sometimes won’t allow a URL in a posting. We will test it.