Topics

FW: [Biochar] leaving logs/biochar in a trench #technology

Kevin Chisholm

Hi Mike

Are there any species of wood, or bark, that will interfere with successful growth of the King Stropharia mushrooms?

Also, are there any species of wood or bark that the King Stropharia mushrooms especially like?

Thanks!

Kevin