IBI funding - " thoughts on what types of things are most needed to help scale the industry"

Frank Strie

Hello Kathleen and all involved,
That is fantastic news and further boosts the community & climate positive initiative around the world.
To provide a further advanced “go to point” on factual information and highlighting practical planning examples for anyone interested in learning about the potentials and synergies on the world wide/ global and also provide education “tools” for individuals and groups  at the local level – say current best practice planning examples.
In order to further build a broad understanding in communities and regions from entrance level backyard, mobile & remote technologies and industrial scale, stationary facilities for communities and local government institutions.
Further support / provide accessible,  affordable webinars and discussions with an up to date website.
Interacting with related initiatives around the world, for example:

  1. ProSilva in Europe and beyond 25+ countries, see the latest example here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a-SDsD_vZM&t=2s
    The presentation introduces ProSilva, the principles and indication of scale, numbers of forest owners/ managers involved.

  2. PURE ADVANTAGE in New Zealand: https://pureadvantage.org
    https://pureadvantage.org/nature-based-forestry-regenerative-forestry-models-for-aotearoa
    https://pureadvantage.org/is-there-business-case-for-native-forestry
  3. Further support and foster understanding of synergies of Bioenergy-Pyrogenic Carbon, the holistic potential and applications in circular clusters and industry hubs.  …

Interesting and exciting times at every level.
Thank you for the tireless collaborative work
 Frank

www.terrapretadevelopments.com.au
https://www.terrapretadevelopments.com.au/products