Topics

Press release: 2021 Funding Opportunities for "Wood Innovations" and "Community Wood Energy and Wood Innovation" grant programs

Tom Miles

From: Tucker, Julie -FS <julie.tucker@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 8:45 AM

As we celebrate National Forest Products Week, please see today’s press release announcing funding opportunities for our two grant programs:

  • 2021 Wood Innovations grants
  • 2021 Community Wood Energy and Wood Innovation grants

https://www.fs.usda.gov/news/releases/usda-forest-service-now-accepting-applications-grant-programs-supporting-innovation

November 3rd 2020 date the USFS will have a webinar Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 2:00 pm EST, for additional information and outreach on the topic.

Please spread the word….

Cheers,

Julie

Renewable wood energy…..promoting sustainable forest management one community at a time.

Forest Service Shield

Julie Tucker
National Lead for Renewable Wood Energy

U.S. Forest Service