Pyroligneous Acid

mikethewormguy

Good Day,

I am looking to purchase 1 eight (8) ounce representative sample of pyroligneous acid, made in the USA.  I will pay for the liquid sample and shipping.

Contact me, directly via, email with pricing and availability.  The information I need to have with the sample is type of feedstock and process temp.  None of this information will be made public.

The purpose of this work is for my own curiosity.

Thanks

Mike Flynn
Green Quest   www.onagreenquest.net
email :  mikethewormguy@...

mikethewormguy

After reading my recent post I find that I need to be clearer....  i am looking to purchase pyroligneous acid from every PA producer in the USA....

John Brown

You have all probably seen the documentary "The Need To Grow"
This is their 100% wood vinegar and a great price in 2.5 gal and 5 gal quantities.   I look forward to your results!
John Brown

--
John D Brown

503-680-8829 cell
“You never change anything by fighting the existing.  To change something, build a new model and make the existing obsolete!”   Buckminster Fuller