Topics

Stephen Joseph on the Food, Water, Waste Episode of ABC's "The Great Acceleration" series #video

Don Coyne

Dear Group,

ANZ Biochar Industry Group (ANZBIG) Foundational Member, Prof. Stephen Joseph @ UNSW speaks to biochar on the Food, Water Waste episode of "The Great Accelerator" series on the ABC. He provides great input & content for the promotion of the industry. Stephen starts at the 8:45 minute mark (7 minute view)

https://iview.abc.net.au/show/great-acceleration/series/1/video/DO1845H004S00

Chars,

Don Coyne
Executive Director
ANZBIG
https://anzbig.org/

Frank Strie

Thank you Don for sharing the link.
One of my associates in Southern Tassie must have seen the program the other day and alerted me to it yesterday.
Good to see that the ABC was able and willing to reuse the Video material the Catalyst Team produced in mid 2007.
13 years on and Biomass energy utilisation Biomass co-conversion in Australia is still avoided by the ENGOs and the Renewable Energy promoters.
The recent ABC TV  Fight for Planet A did not touch on Pyrogenic Carbon, … I participated in the Australia Institute’s
 webinar yesterday with Craig Newcastle on “what’s next”, but again it was swamped by more of the same debate. Time will tell.
So little steps move things from the ground up.
With regards
Frank