Topics

The Wonders of Wood Vinegar Webinar #webinar #woodvinegar

mikethewormguy

Hello All,

Next week I will be participating in a webinar regarding the wonders of wood vinegar.  The webinar is being put on by the Australia/New Zealand Biochar folks (www.anzbig.org)...   I am sure if you contact Don Coyne (execdirect@..., he can provide webinar details.

My contribution will be discussing the practioner work we have been doing with Wood Vinegar, as well as, Walnut Shell Vinegar in combination or seperately for seed, soil, and leaf treatments.

I will be posting our Green Quest website (www.onagreenquest.net), the soil drench recipe that I have used this season for feeding all of our vegetables, as well as, our CBD Hemp planting on ..  Contained in this posting will be details behind the recipe development.

My expectation is that folks use this 'living' recipe and provide feedback to Biochar World.  This current recipe has worked for us but you may need to modify the recipe for it to work for you.  The instructions I am providing can be seen, as a starting point.

This posting will occur next week.   Contact me via email (mikethewormguy@...) if you have questions about the soil drench recipe directions.   I will try to be as clear as possible in my instructions......

Happy Experimenting !

Mike Flynn
Green Quest LLC (www.onagreenquest.net)
BioSpecific LLC (www.biospecific.farm)
" Chance favors the prepared mind"...a.e.

Nando Breiter

Hi Mike,

Will you post again once you have the instructions for the soil drench ready on your website?

--
Nando Breiter
http://biochar.info

mikethewormguy

Nando,

Yes... if you asking if..I will give folks a head's up...

Mike

Don Coyne

Thanks Mike,

I've got to update my email to this group. I have attached an information flyer for those interested in participating. Non-Members can register @  https://anzbig.org/product/the-wonder-of-wood-vinegar-webinar/ or you can join ANZBIG and get a complimentary access to this one and all of our webinar series.

Chars,

Don Coyne
Executive Director
ANZ Biochar Industry Group (ANZBIG)
execdirect@...

mikethewormguy

Nando,

This soil drench instructions have been posted on the Green Quest website (www.onagreenquest.net).

Be aware that there is variability in wood and walnut shell vinegars, as well as, hardwood ash. They are semi-wild materials.

So use the instructions as a guide rather than dogma.....  Use them in this spirit....

Mother Nature is grey and not black&white.....

my 2 cents

Mike