Topics

Wholesale Biochar Suppliers in Florida AND EVERYWHERE #suppliers

Paul S Anderson

Tom Stephan and Gerald Dunst,

Would each of you please tell us (or a private email to me if you prefer) what are the technologies that you are using to build up your capacity for biochar production.

Others who are now starting or intending to enter into that supply business are also encouraged to respond.   It will be interesting to know what is working and to what quantities.   This request is not restricted to the Florida market;  international responses are also appreciated.  This is different from the listing of those already producing biochar.

Thanks.

Inventor of RoCC kilns for biochar and energy:  See  www.woodgas.com